Environmental markets reporter
We have an exciting opportunity to join our commodity intelligence business on the editorial side at a very early stage of our development.
We are looking for an experienced environmental policy journalist or market reporter with a background in writing about environmental markets.
Whether that be biofuels, carbon or other policy instruments, you must have proven interest in writing about energy and climate change policy.
We believe it’s a rare opportunity to join a handful of highly-experienced journalists and energy industry professionals as we seek to fulfil our goal of becoming a leading one-stop shop that provides accurate, reliable and accessible news and data on energy and environmental markets.
While we have some ideas on the role, we would expect the successful candidate to bring theirs by tapping into their own experience of working in similar areas.
- Help build and develop our product offering for environmental markets
- Produce high-quality journalism covering policy and market developments at a national and international level
- Raise our brand awareness at senior levels within organisations that have a need for energy and environmental data
- Help clients realise the value of what we bring
Experience and competencies
- A minimum of five years’ experience in environmental markets
- A deep understanding of risk-management and how data is used to mitigate risk
- A proven track record of news and feature writing
- A hands-on attitude and a keenness to work part of a team
- Proven experience as a self-starter that works well under pressure
- Fluent in English and one other language
What we offer
- Unlike many jobs, we offer a workspace where your thoughts and experience can have a direct impact on the business
- Flexibility about where you work
- Share options in a fast growing business
In the first instance please send a CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you fit the bill, we will be in touch for an informal conversation.