Quantum Commodity Intelligence understands the importance of privacy, security and data protection to our customers and partners and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of those who visit our website(s), subscribe to our services or interact with our staff in any way.
We will collect and use personal data only where it is necessary during the legitimate course of our trading activities.
How we collect personal information:
- Via our websites.
- When you subscribe to or trial our services.
- When you interact with our staff, including, but not limited to, through email, telephone or instant messaging.
- When you attend webinars and other events organized by us, or when you interact with our staff at events not organized by us.
What information we collect:
- Your name, address, job title, employer name, telephone number, email address and other relevant contact details including for instant messaging.
- Your service user ID and password as well as user preferences for contact and our products/services.
- Invoicing or other payment information submitted to us when subscribing to our services.
- Website cookie data, analytics and geolocation data (IP address).
- Services you have subscribed to, trialed or enquired about.
How we use your data:
- Provision of services, both paid and unpaid, including administrative activities required to process payment and deliver content.
- Communications and marketing, including information about changes to our site and services, and information and content related to services and events that we believe may be of interest.
- Business operations including financial management, IT systems and compliance.
How we share your data:
- We may in the course of standard business operations store securely personal data on the systems provided to us by third-parties such as website and IT system host providers.
- We may share personal data with partners and other affiliated parties for the purpose of and limited to the provision of subscribed for services.
- We may share personal data with law enforcement agencies and regulators where required to do so by legal or regulatory obligations.
Requesting access to your personal data:
You may at any time request to view your personal data stored by us and to request for changes to be made where it is inaccurate or incomplete, or for the data to be erased from our systems.
You may also request for our usage of your data to be restricted in certain circumstances and to restrict our usage of your data for direct marketing.